I am so happy for the recent weather change! Fall is in the air and I love it. This season makes me crazy about two things – fashion and home decor. You may have seen my recent obsession with ankle boots so let’s change gears and talk about styling our homes. I’ve rounded up some easy and beautiful DIY ideas for dressing up your home for the season. And remember, it’s your style and your house – have fun and let your inner designer out!
For the Aroma
1. Natural Room Scents (photo by The Yummy Life)
3. Witches Brew
For the Door
5. Dried Apple Wreath (photo by L Michelle)
10. Pallet Pumpkin
For the Porch
4. Fall Door
10. Autumn Porch Tour (photo by City Farm House)
For the Mantle
7. 20 Ways to Decorate with Book Pages (photo by The Nester)
For the Table
10. Craft Feather Placecard Holder (photo by Terra Savvy)
14. Gilded Apples
For the Pumpkins
For more pumpkin ideas, check out this 25 ideas roundup. And a mixed bag of more than 60 fall decor projects.
Not into DIYing? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered. Check out some of these essentials for creating your seasonal oasis!