In the process of switching to green cleaners but aren’t quite ready to DIY? Mrs. Meyer’s essential oil-based products make cleaning your home fresh, fun and fragrant – so it’s a whole lot more fun to get messy!
Their aromatherapeutic household cleaners combine naturally-derived ingredients and essential oils for hardworking homekeeping. We’re big fans of the light citrus lemon verbena scent and the soothing lavender. And you can feel good knowing your cleaning is tough on dirt and gentle on your home and the earth because all of Mrs. Meyer’s products are:
- Free from ammonia, chlorine and phosphates
- Cruelty-free, meaning they do not test any product on animals or use animal byproducts
- Put in containers that are recyclable HDPE and contain 25% PCR
- 99% naturally derived
- Scented using essential oils
I don’t know about your home, but with potty training and bath time, the bathroom is a very busy place! Win a collection of Mrs. Meyer’s cleaners to help keep it bright and shiny!
Win a Mrs. Meyer’s Bathroom Cleaning Gift Set
- Tub and tile spray – This should be called tub and tile – and toilet seat, sink and counters. Works wonders on soap scum and hard water stains.
- Toilet bowl cleaner – The porcelain throne is a part of the house that requires special treatment, and Mrs. Meyers has a hard working product to help. Like all Mrs. Meyers products, this toilet bowl cleaner uses essential oils and plant derived ingredients, making it safe for you and your septic system.
- Glass cleaner – Your glass and mirrored surfaces will be streak-free without the use of ammonia. Yes, please!
- Scented soy candle – A 25-hour candle that’s just the right size for near the sink. And it’s the perfect complement to the relaxing bath after you’re done cleaning the house.
Photos via BrightNest