I’m a total sucker for getting packages in the mail. No wonder everyone crushes on the UPS man; it’s hard not to love someone who brings gifts (and yes, toilet paper from AmazonPrime is totally a gift). I’ve tried out several beauty subscription boxes and here are my favorites.
Art of Organics Clean Beauty Box
It was such a treat to open this gorgeously wrapped box – and the products inside did not disappoint. Each of the boxes contains carefully chosen organic, natural, non-toxic and cruelty-free products. My Detox box included Herbs + Oils bath salts, DnA Elements detox body oil, Agent Nateur deodorant, a jade roller, Bottega Oranics tea and Urban Organics cleansing grains.
Buy it: ArtofOrganics.com for $58/month. Gift boxes also available.
If a monthly box sounds too overwhelming (and it can be) try Love Goodly. Every other month you’ll receive 5-7 full-size products and deluxe samples of the best nontoxic and cruelty free beauty and skincare, healthy snacks, wellness and eco style accessories. I love that the box thoughtfully goes beyond skincare to beautiful accessories and snacks. My box included a Crystal Essence deodorant (is the universe hinting at me?!), KINDri beauty oil, a small charm bracelet, Go Raw sprouted snacks and Fountain Super Green Molecule dietary supplement.
But it: LoveGoodly.com for $39.95/box
Goodbeing (formerly goodebox) is a premium discovery & trial service providing expertly curated, healthy beauty products, non-toxic cosmetics, natural wellness & sustainable, toxin-free living goods. The well-rounded box includes skincare, haircare and body products for a reasonable price. Each product felt like a discovery – something I hadn’t seen or heard of before, which I love. My box included a My Konjac face sponge, Hamadi Organics shea spray, Bonnie lip gloss, Everyone hand sanitizer spray and Lillian Eve cuticle oil.
Buy it: Goodebox.com for $18-21/per box
Handmade Beauty Box
We tested out Handmade Beauty Box earlier this year and had a super fun time making our own nail polish. The complete do-it-yourself beauty projects in a box are easy to follow and a great value for the beginning crafter. Definitely recommended for the natural beauty lover who wants to make their own skincare and cosmetics without the hassle of sourcing ingredients.
Buy it: HandmadeBeautybox.com, $29-32/box
Make Your Own Box
- Josie Maran Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub: A friend who had never used a scrub tried this one out. Surprise, she loved it. Made with argan oil for a super luxe way to get softer skin this winter.
- Butter London lip crayon and eye shadow: Everyone who has tried these lip crayons ends up raving out them. Their eye shadows are just as lovely – I love this blue shade!
- Bali Botanic Frankincense essential oil: This is an amazing deal on a 100% Pure Frankincense Essential Oil that’s sourced and cultivated from wild, healthy and planet-friendly plant crops.
- Lucie + Pompette lip batter: I’m a little obsessed with this 3-n-1 lip ‘batter’ that works as a plumper, gloss and treatment. It’s thick so it stays on longer than a gloss usually does and comes in the best neutral shades.
- Ginger + Liz nail polish: Everyone needs a red nail polish – non-toxic, of course. This ‘All I Need Is You’ color is super long lasting and is free of toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor or DBP.