Have you noticed the trendiest summer tops of the season? They’re equal parts cute and easy to wear, with fun ruffles and nautical hues. Nothing shows your love of summer like a blue striped shirt (okay, maybe sipping on a cocktail straight from a coconut tends to send the same message… but we digress). These shirts and blouses look put together and dressy, which means they can instantly elevate a pair of jeans and a simple sandal. Ready to see our faves?
1. Gap Stripe off-shoulder top // Show a little shoulder with this relaxed top that just screams “summer vacation.”
2. Free People Barcelona Nights Top // Wrap it up! You can easily wear this striped wrap top on its own or as an extra layer for summer evenings.
3. Silence + Noise Olivia Striped Button-Down Shirt // Baby blue shirts are a classic, but this season they’re trendy too! Roll up the sleeves and unbutton it for an effortless look.
4. J by J.O.A Women’s Woven Off The Shoulder Top // Fierce red goes perfectly with whites and blues if you want to achieve a chic cruise look.
5. Madewell Indigo Cold-Shoulder Top // Slather some sunscreen on your shoulders and enjoy the comfort and ease of a chambray top.
6. J. Crew Polka-Dot Cold-Shoulder Top // J. Crew calls this top a “no brainer” and we think they’re right. So many ways to wear this beauty for summer!
7. Soprano Bell Sleeve Top // We’re excited to see bell sleeves make a comeback, but we’re also excited to see this one on sale!
8. &Other Stories Frills Button Down Blouse // When you want to stand out, go for ruffles! It’s the easiest way to an on-trend outfit.
9. Mango Ruffled sleeve bodysuit // Make sure your shirt always stays tucked in with this flowy bodysuit.