Ahh, spring. Now that I’m getting used the time change (it was rough for the Gerber house) I’m ready to embrace flirty frocks and toe-baring sandals (must get that pedicure). Maybe I’ll get crazy and throw in a floppy hat and some retro shades.
Even though the only dress I’ll realistically be wearing in April is a muumuu I’ve spent some time rounding up my 10 favorite budget-friendly spring finds. What do you think of the girly-ness of the florals and pastels?
Dresses for spring
Tips on wearing florals
- If you’re not ready to bare arms, then cover up with a cardigan or blazer.
- Add a bit of edge – and help define your waist – with a leather belt.
- To keep it casual, go for a strappy sandal or wedge heel.
Tips on wearing pastels
- Don’t be afraid to go girly. The pleats and bows are a great feminine touch.
- Pair the sweet colors with a dark manicure – I might even try black!
- Stay with neutral tone shoes or try a metallic shade.
Are you planning to add some florals or pastels to your wardrobe? What spring trend are you tempted to try?1