In the quest for natural living, we sometimes forget the essentials. We’re always reading the labels of food, but what about our shower products? There are so many hard to read (i.e. chemical) ingredients on that body wash bottle, it’s almost insane. And you know what else in insane? The price label. Homemade body wash is not only natural and good for you, but also affordable and good for your wallet.
1. DIY honey body wash by Hello Glow. A four-ingredient body wash that’s moisturizing and customizable with your favorite essential oils.
2. Skin Clearing Body Wash by Hello Glow. For those with sensitive skin, this skin-clearing body wash is a game changer. Sudsing up regularly helps kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, so you can bust out the tank tops with confidence.
3. Green Tea Body Wash by Hello Glow. When combined with extra moisturizing ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil and honey, this green tea body wash sinks into parched skin and creates a protective barrier against the elements.
4. Shea Butter Body Wash by Hello Glow. This body wash is creamy but lathers nicely, and you can feel the oils staying on your skin like they are creating a protective layer. A perfect skin soother for colder temps!
5. Homemade Body Wash With Essentials Oils by Your DIY Family. Lavender and eucalyptus essential oils are a refreshing blend to lather on your skin, and we love that this recipe comes with free printable labels.
6. Foaming Body Wash by Live Simply. If you’re a fan of the bubbles, you’ll enjoy this rosewater and jojoba oil body wash! The recipe is perfect for washing away summer sweat and dirt.
7. DIY Body Wash by Maple Alps. This simple natural body wash will leave your skin moisturized and clean, due to a great combination of sweet almond oil, castile soap, vitamin E oil and essential oils.
8. Coconut milk body wash by Hello Glow. Coconut milk is very hydrating and it smells divine, making your showers a real pleasure.
9. DIY Lavender Body Wash by Simply Designing. Wind down after a long day with a lavender-scented shower or bath. It will make falling asleep so much easier!
10. Botanical Body Wash by Kolya Naturals. Purifying lemongrass or calming lavender? Whichever scent is your jam, you can bring it to your shower with this DIY recipe.
11. Moisturizing citrus body wash by Hello Glow. Start the day with an energizing scent with this moisturizing, all-natural homemade body wash with citrus essential oils.213