Perfume is one of the most subjective topics there is. We aren’t all born with the same sense of scent, and someone else’s favorite perfume (and especially the amount they use) can be your worst nightmare. This is often the case with store-bought fragrances: they’re too strong, they irritate the skin and they’re impossible to wear in summer. So why not make your own perfume that’s customizable and completely unique? Most of these DIY perfume recipes use essential oils, and there’s really no easier way to get a personal perfume that will soon become your signature scent.
2. Homemade Jasmine Perfume by Oh the Lovely Things. Jasmine has been used in treating anxiety and nerves, but it’s also so pleasantly scented. You can now wear it on your skin!
3. Essential oil roll-on by Little Monster. Mix in your favorite essentials oils in a roll-on vial, and always keep your new purse-friendly perfume at home.
4. Super Light Perfume by A Nest For All Seasons. If store-bought perfume is too strong and causes you headaches, something lighter is the solution. Plus you can craft a scent that’s typically you.
5. Solid Perfume Tutorial by Crafts Unleashed. To make sure you can always refreshing with your favorite perfume, make it directly into a locket! This way it will always be handy.
6. DIY Perfumed Body Powder by Beautylish. This unconventional perfume comes in the form of powder, which means you can easily wear it even in the hottest of heats.
8. Citrus Sunshine Perfume by Hello Glow. This natural perfume is made with pure grain alcohol and distilled water, and you can mix your favorite essential oils to create the perfect scent.
10. Solid Perfume by Sincerely, Kinsey. The perfect perfume for people on the go, but keeping all the ingredients natural and organic. And you can customize it with your favorite essential oils.
11. Lavender Solid Perfume by Mother Earth Living. Not only does this smell lovely, but it also helps relieve headaches and jet leg. A must-have for any woman’s purse!
12. Sandalwood and Vanilla Solid Perfume Recipe by Mommypotamus. Musky sandalwood is mixed with smooth vanilla, spicy bergamot and sweet grapefruit to create the perfect scent that complements your personality.
13. Loveswept Solid Perfume by Hello Glow. What does love smell like, you wonder? Easy: this solid perfume! It features jasmine, clove and vanilla essential oils and it’s poured in heart-shaped containers.50