I love any type of card – handmade, store bought or even on a Post-it. A card itself is such a thoughtful gesture. With that said, I am a bit of a handmade card snob. I won’t purchase cards because I already have the supplies to make them and I LOVE making cards! Cards are a short-term, low-commitment craft. You can whip one out in minutes and with just a few supplies. There’s still time to make a few extra special handmade cards this year. Check out these 20 beautiful handmade holiday cards to get inspired!
2. Collage card: Mix up the traditional colors with a funky layout. (by Lemon Jitters) 3. Pastel Christmas Card: I love non-traditional Christmas colors! This color palette s perfectly executed. (by SanEli via Two Peas in a Bucket)
11. Cross-Stitched Card: Although this is incredibly time consuming, the results are beautiful! And the recipient can frame the card as a work of art. (by Craft Foxes)
13. Evergreen Cards: I love the understated metallic – so chic. (by Martha Stewart)
16. Make Your Own Mini Washi Tape Strips: An adorable extra for your envelope. (by Delightful Distractions)
17. Christmas Card Handkerchief: From the card itself to the hand-lettered envelope, this is a card to talk about. (by Allie Ruth)
Have you already sent out your holiday cards? If not, what style are going with?5