The holidays are not only an occasion to dress up but also a chance to have fun with your makeup! You know that gold eye shadow you got and never used because it’s, well, gold? Now is the time to put it to use! Same for any glitter-based products or wild colors you thought would go to waste. And if you don’t have the art of makeup mastered just yet, follow any of these 25 holiday party makeup tutorials. You’ll be an expert in no time!
25 Holiday Party Makeup Tutorials
2. Party girl makeup : Use bold colors on your eyelids, if you really want your party look to stand out. Tutorial from Coloured Beautiful.
3. Golden girl : Nothing says glamour like a bit of gold: put it on your dress, your nails… and your eyes. Follow the tips on Keiko Lynn.
4. Dramatic wearable look : Brown is more wearable on a smoky eye, but it doesn’t mean the effect is less dramatic. Full tutorial on Kristiana Zaula.
10. Golden eyes : Golden is festive, so use it to get your party-perfect look. Tutorial on Pocketful of Dreams.
14. Purple reign : Don’t be afraid to use purple on your eyes – learn how to do it on Camille Styles.
16. Purple smoky eyes : If you don’t want to use the classic black and gray palette on your smoky eye, how about purple? The how to on Papery & Cakery.
17. Sunset eyes : Walk into the sunset with this pretty makeup in pink and orange from Oh So Pretty.
20. NYE makeup : Get a natural, yet elegant look, with this tutorial from Delightfully Tacky.