This one’s a no brainer: heatproof hair equals easy updo! So if you’re looking to beat the heat this summer, all you have to do is put all your hair up. But how to make it cute and avoid the boredom of a ponytail day after day after day? Luckily, we’ve found five perfect hairdos to keep you looking fresh, even as each day gets longer and hotter than the last.
5 Heatproof Hairdos
1. Low chignon by The Small Things Blog. This tutorial is a great way to mix polished with messy, so you can wear it to the office as well as an event.
2. Messy bun by Advice From a Twenty Something. The reason why this bun looks so effortless is because it is. You literally only need minutes to free your face and neck of any hair.
3. Overlapped braids by Inspired By This. This is the perfect solution to a bad hair day, plus it’s romantic and can be accessorized with hair jewelry for different occasions.
4. Braided scarf bun by Gina Michele. Scarves are the best hair accessories in summer! This tutorial shows how to add some color and volume to a braided bun.
5. High pony by Camille Styles. A simple way to update the pony tail is to give it a little volume. As easy as it gets!1