Allergy Fat Bombs
Yield 16 fat bombs
- ½ cup cocoa butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup tahini (you can also use almond or peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 1 tablespoon local bee pollen
- Small muffin tin liners or a silicon mold
- Combine everything except the honey and pollen in a small bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until just melted. The cocoa butter might take longer than the other ingredients, in which case just whisk the mixture until it fully melts.
- Add the honey and pollen and whisk again.
- Spoon the mixture into your muffin tin liners and sprinkle with extra bee pollen. Freeze for 20 minutes or until solid.
- Store your fat bombs in the refrigerator and eat one or two a day throughout allergy season.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/allergy-fat-bombs/