Baby Kale Salad with Blood Oranges, Blueberries & Pomegranate
A healthy, vibrant salad that makes the most of winter fruits and and kale.
- For salad:
- 4 cup baby kale or chopped kale leaves
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (arils)
- small handful of whole mint leaves
- For dressing:
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, sliced
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (optional)
- pinch sea salt
- Prepare dressing first. Whisk together orange juice and zest, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, and pinch sea salt in a small bowl. Add the fresh mint and stir. Set aside.
- Place kale in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the kale and toss well to coat. Transfer the kale to a serving platter. There will be extra dressing at the bottom of the bowl; reserve it.
- Arrange the orange slices over the dressed kale. Top with the blueberries and pomegranate seeds, and extra mint leaves.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing, if desired, and serve immediately.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/baby-kale-salad-oranges-blueberries-pomegranate-seeds/