Baked Sriracha Chicken Wings
Yield 3 -4
These baked Sriracha chicken wings are spicy, easy to put together and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- toasted sesame seeds
- green onions
- Mix together the marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag and add the chicken wings.
- Seal and place in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
- When ready to prepare, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the wings on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Place the roasting pan on the oven rack and pour enough water into the roasting pan to reach 1/2 inch up the side of the pan.
- Bake the wings for 25-30 minutes or until crispy.
- With about 10 minutes left on the alarm for the chicken wings, prepare the sauce by combining all of the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Boil for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove the sauce from the heat.
- Once the wings are cooked, place the wings in the sauce and toss to coat.
- If desired, sprinkle on some sesame seeds and green onions.
- Serve immediately.
Courses Main Dishes
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/baked-sriracha-chicken-wings/