Blackberry Black Pepper Cocktail
Yield 2 servings
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 grapefruit, peeled
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 cup soda water
- 4 black peppercorns
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 2 ounces vodka
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Add blackberries, grapefruit, basil and honey to the blender and pulse to obtain a smoothie.
- Use a fine mash sieve to remove the seeds, leaves and unwanted fruits chunks.
- Add the fruit mixture, vodka and some ice cubes into a shaker and shake vigorously to chill.
- Divide ice cubes into the serving glasses and evenly divide the vodka cocktail, then evenly pour soda.
- Grind the peppercorns over the top and serve garnished with basil leaves.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/blackberry-black-pepper-cocktail/