Non-Dairy Blueberry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
Coconut milk, blueberries and chocolate combine to make a dessert as decadent as the real thing.
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup evaporated cane juice
- 2 Tablespoons good quality cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks or shavings
- Place coconut milk, blueberries, cane juice, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract into a blender. Puree until smooth. It will be thick and creamy. Pour into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer to an airtight, freezer-proof container and fold in the chocolate chunks. Freeze until firm enough to scoop.
- Make about 1 quart of ice cream
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/blueberry-chocolate-chunk-vegan-ice-cream/