Inflammation Fighting Bone Broth Latte
- 16 ounces chicken bone broth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Celtic Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ghee (for those who can’t tolerate lactose or casein) or grassfed butter
- 1 lemon wedge
- In a medium saucepan, heat up the broth on medium heat until it begins to simmer. Add spices and turn the temperature down to low. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a high-speed blender pitcher. Add ghee + squeeze of lemon wedge and blend on medium-high for 30 seconds until frothy and well combined. Serve right away.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/bone-broth-lattes/