Bone Broth Matcha Latte
- 1 heaping teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 ounces hot water (about 170ºF)
- 1/2 cup favorite non dairy milk, heated
- 1 cup chicken bone broth, heated
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons honey to sweeten (optional)
- First, measure out 1 heaping teaspoon of matcha powder and sift it through a strainer and directly into your blender (I use a Vitamix). This removes clumps.
- Next, add your near-boiling water (roughly 170ºF!)
- Add milk and broth to the blender.
- Add coconut butter and honey, if using.
- Secure the top of your blender well, and blend on low-medium for about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/bone-broth-matcha-latte/