Chicken Cobb Salad Pita Sandwiches
A great way to use up leftover chicken for a fun, take on the classic Cobb salad and a quick dinner. Serve with Parmesan Ranch.
Servings: 4 sandwiches
- 4 whole wheat pitas or flatbreads
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup leftover chicken cubed or sliced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions thinly sliced
- Parmesan Ranch Spread for serving
- Gently warm pitas or flatbreads, if desired. If using pitas, cut in half and carefully pry open the pocket, if desired.
- Divide the baby spinach and other toppings between the four breads (or eight halves).
Serve immediately with the Parmesan Ranch Spread on the side. Or alternatively, drizzle over the filling.