Chicken Cobb Salad Pita Sandwiches
Yield 4 sandwiches
A great way to use up leftover chicken for a fun, take on the classic Cobb salad and a quick dinner. Serve with Parmesan Ranch.
- 4 whole wheat pitas or flatbreads
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup leftover chicken, cubed or sliced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Parmesan Ranch Spread, for serving
- Gently warm pitas or flatbreads, if desired. If using pitas, cut in half and carefully pry open the pocket, if desired.
- Divide the baby spinach and other toppings between the four breads (or eight halves). Serve immediately with the Parmesan Ranch Spread on the side. Or alternatively, drizzle over the filling.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/chicken-cobb-salad-pita-sandwiches/