Smoothie bowls aren’t just a great way to sit down and enjoy your smoothie with a spoon—they’re often more substantial than traditional smoothies, with plenty of healthy fats and extra toppings. This one has a fresh chocolate-mint taste thanks to raw cacao (sub in unsweetened cocoa powder if you can’t find raw) and peppermint extract.
Avocado and kale supply plenty of fiber and antioxidants, and shredded coconut adds a nice texture. Top with more cacao powder and chunks of avocado if you like.
Chocolate-Mint Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk or water
- 4 kale leaves
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 mint leaves optional
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut garnish
- Mix all ingredients except garnish in blender. Pour into bowl, garnish and enjoy!