Smoothie bowls aren’t just a great way to sit down and enjoy your smoothie with a spoon—they’re often more substantial than traditional smoothies, with plenty of healthy fats and extra toppings. This one has a fresh chocolate-mint taste thanks to raw cacao (sub in unsweetened cocoa powder if you can’t find raw) and peppermint extract.
Chocolate-Mint Green Smoothie Bowl
Yield 1 -2 servings
A healthy green-smoothie breakfast with a chocolate-mint flavor.
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk or water
- 4 kale leaves
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 mint leaves (optional)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut (garnish)
- Mix all ingredients except garnish in blender. Pour into bowl, garnish and enjoy!