Beauty Boosting Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Yield 2 servings
Ready in 15 minutes and made with nutrient-packed ingredients to help your body balance hormone production, boost your mood and help your skin glow.
For the Quinoa Granola
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa (about 3/4 cup dry)
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds and nuts of choice
- 2 teaspoons ground flax
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2.5 ounces dark chocolate (aim for at least 80% cacao), chopped
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 lime, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened desiccated coconut
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat and add the quinoa granola ingredients except chocolate.
- Stir to combine and cook for 7-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Turn off the heat, add the chocolate and mix to incorporate (it will melt in seconds).
- Divide the yogurt into the serving bowls, and scoop the quinoa granola on top.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and coconut flakes and serve.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/chocolate-quinoa-breakfast-bowls/