Kale Sauté with Lemon and Sea Salt
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves sliced into strips
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the thinly sliced garlic; sauté for 1 minute. Add the kale to the pan along with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Cook, stirring often for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with fresh ginger, lemon zest, sea salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in the lemon juice and toss to coat evenly before spooning the kale into a serving dish.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/cruciferous-vegetable-side-dishes/