I don’t know about you, but when it comes to me working out, a good outfit makes the whole thing much more bearable. Something as insignificant as a colorful pair of leggings or a new sports bra can make the difference between “namaste” and “stay in bed.”
And don’t get me started on sneakers! If you’ve ever tried jogging in Converse, you know how important it is to have a good quality, supportive sneaker that doesn’t give you blisters and doesn’t kill your knees. Our picks below are not just for performance – they’re cute, too! So cute, in fact, that they might make you want to exercise a little more than usual…
2. Floral Cruz Sneaker // You’re bound to be more inspired to hit the gym when your sneakers are this good looking! The tropical print is ideal for summer.
3. Reebok Training Guresu Color Block // Whether you’re at the gym or heading there, you will feel comfortable and stylish in these pastel high top sneakers from Reebok.
4. Techloom Phantom Trainer // These lavender-colored sneakers are great mix of style and performance. The material features 4-way stretch for ultra comfort.
5. Adidas by Stella McCartney Ultra Boost // Leave it to Stella McCartney to create the prettiest sportswear pieces. These pink and yellow sneakers are currently on sale!
6. New Balance for J.Crew 520 Sneaker // This simple shoe has all the benefits of a New Balance sneaker combined with the J.Crew’s fashion forward signature style.
7. Asos Neoprene Sock Sneakers // Sock sneakers are the epitome of comfort – there’s no stick to hurt your feet! Needless to say, we’re partial to the cute floral print.
8. Puma AVID evoKNIT // These adorable, ultralight sneakers are a bargain, at 40% off! Plus they’re medium in width, meaning they won’t feel too tight even if you have wider feet.
9. Tretorn Rawlins III Jogger Sneakers // Available in three cute color combinations, these suede and leather joggers are also great for everyday errands.3