Holiday Glycerin Soap
- Dried flowers and/or leaves, such as rosemary, eucalyptus, hibiscus, juniper berries, dried citrus peels
- Solid glycerin soap base (available at craft stores)
- Essential oils - eucalyptus, lemon, rosemary, orange, etc.
- Molds - cups or trays in various sizes (silicone works best)
- Cut the glycerin soap into pieces. Melt according to package directions.
- Carefully and slowly add the essential oils, about 5 drops per ounce of soap used. Stir gently and slowly to prevent bubbles from forming. Gently rap the jar or container on the countertop to release any larger trapped air bubbles.
- Place the dried flowers or herbs into the mold and carefully fill each one with the melted soap base.
- Let cool completely, about 1 hour. Pop out of the molds and store in an airtight container or package to give as a gift.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/diy-herb-spice-homemade-glycerin-soap/