DIY: Summer lotion
- Pour all the ingredients into a very clean or sterile bottle and shake to combine.
- Test in a discrete spot to check for irritation.
- Wash the affected area, shake bottle to combine ingredients and gently apply the lotion (if treating sunburn, wait until the heat has cleared from the skin before using this lotion).
- Store in the fridge, as the cool temperature will help soothe, too.
- The raw honey means this is not suitable for babies under one year of age.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/diy-summer-lotion/