Creamy Vegan Asparagus Soup
Yield 2 servings
A quick and easy soup that's packed with fiber and antioxidants, and ready in about 30 minutes.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 3 cups vegetable broth or water
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Sauté onion with olive oil until fragrant, about 4 minutes.
- Add asparagus pieces and season with salt and pepper, then cook, stirring, 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and broth and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Place soup into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/easy-weeknight-dinner-creamy-vegan-asparagus-soup/