Garlic Herb Sauce
Yield 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup fresh herbs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until garlic and herbs are completely blended.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled for use in multiple recipes throughout the week.
Sauce can stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/garlic-herb-sauce/