You couldn’t have missed the memo: avocado is great for you. Whether you put it on your face or on your plate, you can’t get away with an avocado-less fridge! This superfood is incredibly nutritious, packed with potassium, healthy fatty acids and fiber, and it lowers cholesterol, among other benefits. If you’re still not sure how to include avocado in your diet, here are 50 healthy avocado recipes that will help you out, for every meal of the day.
Avocado Breakfast Recipes
1. Sesame avocado toast by Hello Glow. Toast and avocado make such a great pair! This one also has a tahini dressing and sprinkled sesame seeds.
2. Breakfast bruschetta by The Original Dish. Tomato, avocado and ricotta blend their amazing tastes in these crunchy breakfast bruschetti.
3. Chickpea pancake with avocado by Avocado A Day Nutrition. Switch up the classic avocado toast with this chickpea pancake topped with avocado, fried egg, feta and chili oil.
4. Winter citrus breakfast salad by The Muffin Myth. Start the day with a delicious salad made with quinoa, avocado, toasted walnuts and citrus.
5. Mexican egg white omelet by Gimme Some Oven. Quick, easy, gluten-free, and delicious breakfast that never gets boring.
6. Salmon and avocado toast by A Zesty Bite. Get all the healthy fatty acids with this combination of salmon and avocado.
7. Chocolate mint green smoothie bowl by Hello Glow. Start the day with extra energy and a smoothie bowl that’s super refreshing.
8. The ultimate egg muffin breakfast sandwich by Averie Cooks. Protein packed eggs, juicy tomatoes and nutritious avocado make the ultimate breakfast sandwich.
9. Mexican breakfast cups by The Wholesome Dish. Pour your eggs over a combination of beans, avocado, corn, cheddar and whatnot, and get these cute muffins for breakfast.
10. Blueberry avocado and chia breakfast pudding by The Iron You. A healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert is always on our list!
Avocado Lunch Recipes
11. Jalapeno lime chicken salad recipe by Hello Glow. A light salad made with avocado and mango, to accompany the perfect lime chicken.
12. Buckwheat, green apple, cranberry and avocado salad by Hello Veggie. A dreamy combination of flavors, with all the benefits of daily avocado input.
13. Red lentil and sweet potato curry by East Van Vegan. Gluten-free and vegan, this curry is warm and filling like comfort food.
14. Easy chicken posole verde by Gimme Some Oven. This pasole verde is topped with avocado and radishes, which makes it so colorful and refreshing!
15. Shrimp and avocado mousse by Brazilian Flair in the USA. A delightful gourmet experience that you can make easier than you’d think.
16. Tamari tempeh quinoa avocado sushi bowl by Honey & Figs. A lovely balanced meal, which includes quinoa, zucchini, avocado, tempeh and carrots.
17. Caribbean grilled tuna steaks with mango avocado salsa by The Paleo Fox. Just reading the title makes my mouth watery!
18. Protein-packed kale, avocado and hummus wrap by Hello Glow. Wrap it up and take it to work. You’ll pat yourself on the back for it later.
19. Avocado pasta salad by Marla Meridith. A simple combo of lime, parmesan, fresh avocado, olive oil, garlic salt & pepper, that’s perfect for lunch.
20. Sesame soba noodles by Orchard Street Kitchen. A cold noodle dish that’s Asian inspired and vegan.
Avocado Dinner Recipes
21. Beet greens & avocado with creamy tahini dressing by Hello Glow. Use beets as well as their greens for this nutritious, yet light salad.
22. Mexican lime soup by Cook the Story. A uniquely flavored soup with cilantro and cinnamon, that is satisfying because of the chicken and avocado.
23. Tuna avocado stuffed peppers by Mariah’s Pleasing Plates. Light stuffed peppers, with tuna, avocado and quinoa.
34. Avocado soup recipe by Hello Glow. This raw soup is packed with healthy greens, including cucumber and avocado.
35. Creamy avocado pesto zoodles by The Iron You. Zucchini noodles with creamy avocado pesto means guilt-free dinners any day of the week!
26. Citrus and avocado with cumin lime vinaigrette by Hello Veggie. A gorgeous salad that perks up the dinner table in wintertime.
27. Honey lime chicken enchilada by Garnish & Glaze. Sweet citrus flavored chicken with melted cheese, avocado and tortilla, a filling and delicious dinner.
28. Southwestern spaghetti squash bowl by The Blonde Chef. Spaghetti squash with avocado, black beans and corn, served in a squash bowl.
29. Chili tofu brown rice bowl by Umami Kitchen. This vegan bowl packs all the delicious Asian flavors with tofu, avocado, lime and ginger.
30. The veggie sandwich by Faring Well. Sandwiches make the easiest dinners! This one has tzatziki, golden beets, avocado and sprouts, so you can imagine how good it tastes!
Avocado Drink Recipes
31. Gingerbread cookie smoothie by Hello Glow. A tasty smoothie made with cashew milk, which is very filling because of the avocado and nut butter.
32. Avocado apple with yakult by Ancoo Journal. A super healthy and nutritious drink that’s as creamy as a smoothie and ready within minutes.
33. Avocado strawberry smoothie by So Good Blog. The creamy texture of avocado make this smoothie taste almost like a milkshake.
34. Coconut mint chip summer sipper by Well Bella. A refreshing, tropical mix, made with coconut water, avocado and mint leaves.
35. Avocado caramel milkshake by Rice and Coconut. You’re not gonna want to stop drinking this insane milkshake, ever.
36. Raspberry avocado kale smoothie by The Herb Diaries. Dairy-free, but creamy and delicious, and packed with good for you nutrients.
37. Creamy spicy mango, avocado and strawberry smoothie by Cooking LSL. Tropical, creamy and spicy, this is not your usual smoothie!
38. Spring detox green smoothie by Hello Glow. Get rid of the toxins in your body while sipping on this great avocado, pineapple and ginger smoothie.
39. Avocado martini by Culinary Ginger. Convince yourself that martinis are healthy with this avocado-twist recipe.
40. Avocado margarita recipe by My Man’s Belly. Tequila and avocado? That’s something we have to try!
Avocado Dessert Recipes
41. Healthy vegan avocado chocolate mousse by Hello Glow. Creamy avocado makes for a decadent chocolate mousse!
42. Raw vegan chocolate ice cream by Conoisseurus Veg. Yes, you read that correctly: a healthy, vegan chocolate ice cream that’s made with avocado!
43. Avocado protein chocolate cookies by Cookies to Kale. A fudge-like texture and a perfect chocolate taste, without any of the guilt.
44. Lenten lemon avocado muffins by The Foodie Corner. Refreshing muffins made with lemon, poppy seeds and a simple sugar glaze.
45. Raw chocolate snack cake by The Smoothie Lover. A cake that’s actually nutritious, but also raw and vegan.
46. Chocolate avocado brownie by The Macadames. A flourless, gluten-free and vegan friendly brownie that is fudgy and velvety.
47. Avocado and banana pudding by Green Evi. With just four ingredients and 10 minutes preparation time, the fridge does most of the work for this pudding!
48. Key lime kefir pudding by Elemental Custard. Just like a cup of key lime pie, only made healthy with chia seeds and avocado.
49. Avocado, coconut and lime granita by In Good Flavor. Welcome summer with this healthy granita recipe that is equally refreshing.
50. No-bake avocado lime parfaits by Yummy Healthy Easy. Parfaits are easy to make, but you can make them healthy as well, by using avocado and Greek yogurt!0