Green Tea Protein Chocolate Cups
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, softened not melted
- 5 tablespoons Aria Women's Wellness Protein in Vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar (blended into a fine powder)
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 cup dark dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Additional matcha and sea salt, for topping
- In a bowl mix together coconut butter, matcha green tea, protein powder and coconut sugar. Place in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Get a pot of water boiling, place a glass bowl over the top and add in your chocolate chips. Stir chocolate frequently until melted, add in coconut oil.
- Line a muffin tin with liners (8-10) spoon chocolate into the bottom of each about halfway filled.
- Take your matcha mix out of the fridge, form into a little ball, and place in the middle of your chocolate. Repeat this until all chocolate cups have coconut butter. Top the cups off with the rest of the melted chocolate until filled.
- Let set in the fridge for 10 minutes, add matcha and sea salt. Return to fridge and let set until firm.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/green-tea-protein-chocolate-cups/