Caramel Hazelnut Affogato
A grown-up dessert beverage made by pouring hot espresso over a scoop (or two) of gelato.
- 4 Tablespoons espresso roast ground coffee, such as Gevalia
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 4 Tablespoons Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
- 4-8 scoops homemade or store bought premium hazelnut gelato (I used this recipe)
- Place the espresso roast ground coffee in a French press. Add the boiling water and liqueur. Place lid on top and allow to steep for 5-7 minutes. Gently press down.
- Place a few small scoops of hazelnut gelato in a wide bowl. Pour 4 ounces of the strong brewed coffee over the top.
- Serve immediately.
Courses beverage, dessert
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/hazelnut-affogato/