Healthy Mini Cheesecakes
Yield 6 -8
- 1/2 cup packed pitted dates
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 2 cups Muuna 4% Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Coconut cream, chilled and separated
- Fresh raspberries
- Make the crusts: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place the raw walnuts and dates in a food processor and process until there are no lumps. Liberally grease a muffin pan and divide the crust mixture among 6 to 8 tins. Use your fingers to press down on crust. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool.
- Reduce the heat to 325ºF and rinse out your food processor.
- Place in the cottage cheese in the center of large piece of cheesecloth. Gather the ends and squeeze the cheese until you have removed a lot of the liquid. Place the strained cottage cheese in the food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla and process again until smooth. Add the eggs and process until just mixed through. Spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the center is almost set. Remove from the oven, cool, then refrigerate for 1½ to 2 hours.
- While your cheesecakes cool, whip the coconut cream until it's fluffy. Garnish the cheesecakes with coconut cream and raspberries just before serving.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/healthy-mini-cheesecakes/