From gift bags brimming with healthy treats to colorful toasters and casserole dishes, we’ve hand-picked some of our favorite holiday gifts for foodies and cooks.
1. The Gourmet Kitchen // Any cook will adore this beautifully photographed cookbook. (You might want to pick up a copy for yourself too!)
2. Copper + Enamel Measuring Spoons // These measuring spoons from West Elm are too cute to hide in a drawer.
3.Iona Cheeseboard // This stunning cheeseboard is perfect for anyone who loves to entertain.
4. Smeg Toaster // Add a fun pop of color to the kitchen with a retro toaster from Smeg.
5. Self-Watering Organic Cherry Tomato Planter // Back to the Roots has so many gifts for cooks who also have a green thumb.
6. Cocktail Tea Towel // Claudia Pearson tea towels are our fave—they’re soft, absorbent, and super fun.
7. Dansk Kobenstyle 4-Quart Casserole // The lid on this cherry red enamel casserole dish doubles as a trivet—so smart!
8. Healthy Holiday Goodies Gift Box // Mouth has gift boxes for every foodie on your shopping list, but we’re partial to this box of healthy treats.
9. Driftaway Coffee Subscription // Give a tasting kit, with four unique varieties of coffee; your recipient will choose the one he or she likes best, then all future deliveries will match their taste.
10. Kombucha Starter Kit // The health nut DIYer in your life will love this brew-your-own kombucha kit.
11. Hexagon Serving Dishes Salads, olives and apps will look even better when served on these chic handmade dishes.
12. Calicutts Spice Blend Gift Bag // Customize your own gift bag of spices—Chipotle & Honey, Cardamom Coffee and Mexican Adobo are some of our favorites.
13. White Stripe Salt Cellar // Fill this gorgeous salt cellar with sea salt for a gift any cook will appreciate.0