Coconut Almond Coffee Creamer
Yield 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups water (plus more for soaking)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Place almonds in a quart size mason jar and cover with 2 cups filtered water. Place the lid on and refrigerate for 12 hours (or up to 24). Drain and rinse almonds.
- Place soaked and drained almonds in the jar of a high speed blender. Add 1 1/2 cups filtered water, toasted coconut, and coconut sugar.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes. Pour through a nut milk bag set over a large spouted measuring cup or bowl. Gently squeeze, making sure all liquid is released. Discard almond pulp.
- Pour coconut almond coffee creamer into a mason jar. Use within 3 days.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/homemade-almond-milk-creamers/