Cinnamon Vanilla Almond Coffee Creamer
Yield 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water (plus more for soaking)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place almonds in a quart size mason jar and cover with 2 cups filtered water. Place the lid on and refrigerate for 12 hours (or up to 24). Drain and rinse almonds.
- Transfer soaked and drained almonds to the jar of a high speed blender. Add 1 1/2 cups fresh filtered water, cinnamon, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour into a nut milk bag set over a large spouted measuring cup or bowl. Squeeze carefully until all liquid has been extracted. Discard the almond pulp.
- Pour Cinnamon Vanilla Almond Coffee Creamer into a mason jar and refrigerate. Use within 3 days.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/homemade-almond-milk-creamers/