Banana Nut Bread
Yield 2 loaves
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ripened bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl, cream together sugar, butter and honey.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla, mixing well to combine. Stir in bananas.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt and nuts.
- Add flour mixture to liquid mixture, stirring well to combine.
- Pour into 2 well-greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Let cool for 5 minutes after baking before removing from pans.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/honey-ridge-farms-giveaway/