DIY All-Natural Fridge Deodorizer
Keep your fridge smelling fresh and clean with this all-natural, super-easy DIY method.
- 1 pint jar (or baking soda box)
- 2 cups baking soda
- 20-30 drops essential oils - vanilla, orange, lemon. It's better to use essential oils without scents that are too overpowering, like floral or mint oils. Try citrus or vanilla instead. Start with less and add more as needed.
- Place baking soda in jar (if using), and stir in the essential oils.
- Place open jar or box in back of fridge to absorb odors and make fridge smell fresh and clean.
- To give it a burst of freshness, periodically stir the baking soda to release the scent from the essential oils.
- Add more if the scent starts to dissipate. Replace with fresh baking soda and essential oils every 3-4 months.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/how-to-deep-clean-your-refrigerator-and-disinfect-deodorize-it/