Homemade Almond Milk
Make DIY almond milk with this easy recipe.
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked for 8 hours
- 4 cups water
- Liquid sweetener to taste (optional)
- Take your soaked almonds (throw away the soaking water), and place them in a blender. Add the 4 cups of fresh water. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until the almonds are ground down.
- Pour your almond milk into a nut milk bag (see notes) over a large bowl. Squeeze the bag so that the milk flows through the bag and into the bowl. The almond pulp should be left inside the bag.
- Sweeten your milk if desired. Place the milk into a container, and store it in the coldest part of the refrigerator. The milk should last 2 to 3 days.
- Makes 4 cups
Don’t have a nut milk bag? Try a clean, white T-shirt or the leg of a pair of nude pantyhose instead.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/how-to-make-nut-milk-3-easy-recipes/