Rosemary, Mint and Grapefruit Hydrosol Perfume
- Stock pot with domed lid
- Heatproof bowl
- One small handful of fresh rosemary
- One handful of fresh mint
- Grapefruit peels from one grapefruit
- 3-4 Cups distilled water
- Ice in a plastic bag
- Arrange a heatproof bowl (such as a glass liquid measuring cup) in the center of a large saucepan or stock pot.
- Place the rosemary, mint and grapefruit peels in the bottom of the pot around the smaller bowl. Pour the distilled water into the pot.
- Cover with an upside down, domed lid with the handle centered over the smaller bowl, then place the bag of ice on the lid.
- Bring the water to a simmer and let the condensation from the steam drip into the heatproof bowl for about 25-30 minutes. Replace the ice as it melts to continue the condensation.
- When finished, remove the smaller bowl (now filled with your herbal water) and let it cool before transferring to a misting bottle.
- Use generously and store in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/how-to-make-your-own-hydrosol-perfume/