Citrus Vanilla Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil like sweet almond, grapeseed or coconut
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Add sugar to a small bowl and pour in the oil until you have a crumbly texture that's not too runny to scoop with your hand.
- Add the lemon zest and vanilla extract and stir together.
- Store in a jar or container with a lid.
- Apply with your hands, working in circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/how-to-make-your-own-sugar-scrub/