Cold-Fighting Elixir + Chamomile-Infused Apple Cider Vinegar
Yield 2 servings
An immune-boosting drink with infused ACV that prevents winter colds while toning the digestive system and lowering inflammation.
For the Infused Apple Cider Vinegar:
- 3 cups unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 2 anise stars
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile
For the Healing Elixir:
- 2 tablespoons infused apple cider vinegar
- 1 small turmeric root, peeled and grated
- 1/2-inch ginger piece, peeled and grated
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons organic raw honey
- 2 crushed black peppercorns
- 3 cups purified warm water (not boiling, to avoid killing the good bacteria)
- Place the apple cider vinegar and the healing ingredients in a Mason jar, cover and shake to combine, then let infuse at room temperature for 2 weeks.
- Strain and transfer into a glass bottle with lid.
- To prepare the healing drink, mix the honey with the turmeric, ginger, lemon juice, infused ACV and crushed black pepper in a small bowl.
- Divide the mixture into 2 mugs, then pour the warm water over it.
- Mix and drink warm.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/infused-apple-cider-vinegar-healing-elixir/