Hormone Balancing Pumpkin Spice Latte
A comforting plant based latte, loaded with healthy fats and antioxidant beta-carotene, to help you cope with PMS and all the unpleasant issues of the luteal phase.
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice plus extra for garnishing
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk, warm
- 2 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk, chilled in the refrigerator
- *Optional: 2 espresso shots
- Transfer the coconut milk into a bowl, remove any liquid and use a hand mixer to obtain a cream.
- Add the pumpkin, *espresso, pumpkin spice, almond milk, almond butter, maple syrup and maca into the blender and process to obtain a smooth, creamy liquid.
- Divide into serving cups or glasses, top with coconut milk whipped cream, sprinkle with pumpkin spice and serve warm.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/inside-out-pumpkin/