Deconstructed Vegan Sushi Bowl
Fresh, filled with raw veggies and antioxidants from the nori sheets, this meal brings all sushi elements in a nourishing vegan bowl.
- 2 nori sheets, chopped
- 1&1/2 cup red rice (any kind of rice works well)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed
- Handful red onion sprouts
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp low-sodium tamari sauce
- Black and white sesame, to garnish
- Arrange all the ingredients into a bowl, add the rice vinegar and tamari sauce and toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/inside-seaweed-sheet-mask-deconstructed-sushi-bowl/