Fresh-Squeezed Strawberry Lemonade with Rosewater and Edible Flowers
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 12 large lemons)
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 teaspoon rosewater
- 1 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 liter sparkling water
- Organic edible flowers (for garnish)
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- Using firm pressure, roll lemons on countertop with hands before slicing to ensure you get the most juice out of them.
- Slice lemons in half and juice over a bowl, using a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds and pulp. Set aside.
- Hull strawberries and puree using a blender or food processor. Add a few teaspoons of water as needed to ensure that a smooth, pourable puree forms. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine 1 1/2 cups water with 1 cup of honey, stirring until honey dissolves. Do not boil — just heat enough to melt honey.
- Combine lemon juice, strawberries and sparkling water in pitcher. Add the honey mixture and rosewater. Stir to combine ingredients. Refrigerate.
- Pour chilled lemonade into punch bowl and garnish with flowers and fresh mint leaves. Use ladle to serve drinks over ice.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/lemonade-with-rosewater/