Sweet Dreams Infused Oil + Salve
For infused oil
- Start a double broiler on medium heat and once it starts boiling reduce to the lowest setting.
- Add herbs and then pour oil over them to saturate. If your coconut oil is solid, go ahead and melt it first, then add the herbs.
- Simmer for 1 hour. Make sure the double broiler doesn't run out of water.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain out herbs with a fine mesh strainer.
- Wipe out your double broiler and return to boil and then reduce heat.
- Add beeswax and simmer until melted, stir occasionally to break up any chunks. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add the infused oil and stir. If it hardens too much, return to low heat to melt again.
- Pour into a jar and let sit until solid.
- Store away from direct sunlight and use within a year.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/make-your-own-dream-salve-the-magic-of-foot-massages/