Metabolism Boosting Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces 75% dark chocolate (the darker the better!)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 large pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Coconut cream, whipped
- In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients except the coconut cream and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for two hours, whisking every now and again to combine the ingredients.
- Once completely melted, ladle into mugs and top with a heaping spoonful of coconut cream. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and shaved chocolate to garnish. Be sure to drink it while it’s hot, as it has the tendency to thicken as it cools.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/metabolism-boosting-hot-chocolate/