Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? We are going strawberry picking and doing the brunch socializing thing (my fave).
A few things you must check out to wear, eat or simply be inspired by.
- Design Mom: My blog idol Gabrielle gave my homemade root beer floats a shout out last week (holy blog traffic!). She’s living in France this year (where does the jealously end?), and I love her road side pics of these “weeds.”
- Hurmur: Evelin makes some seriously cute jewelry pieces. Can someone please sign this girl up for Etsy?
- MADE: Dana dishes on what’s she’s wearing. Everyday. Thus making the mom uniform pretty darn great.
- With Two Cats: Too cute to eat! More poppy love from an adorable 1st birthday party.
- Originate and Renovate: Hmm, which do I love more, the clever cardigan or her awesome hair?
- Sherbet Blossom: Love reading bloggers dish on their make-up bags.
- Delighted Momma: Lindsay shows off some serious thrifting skills. Everyone needs gold shoes.
- Swell Mayde: My favorite DIY of the week.
Like the Must List? Look for my next post on how you can be involved!