September, where did you go? My favorite months are always the ones that fly by the fastest. But this month was especially hectic – probably because we moved for the 3rd time in 3 years. I have a new appreciation for the ‘art of decluttering’ because one of the few good things about moving is that it forces you to evaluate all of the stuff you’ve hoarded in cabinets and drawers. If it’s not worth packing then it’s not worth keeping. Here are a few things that naturally, we loved this September.
1. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo: Japan is an example of minimalism in all area, so it’s no surprise they’re masters of decluttering and organizing. This book is a must-read – even if you’re not moving!
2. Carrington Farms Milled Flax Seeds: There’s nothing like a dose of healthy flax seeds on your salad, casserole or smoothie. We sprinkle these magic seeds on everything to up our intake of protein and fiber.
3. GuruNanda Sweet Almond Oil: My favorite carrier oil – it just smells so good! Plus it has about 1,001 uses. From massage to cooking and moisturizing skin to reviving wood, this oil is a miracle worker in natural beauty products and a necessity in every household.
4. C.O. Bigelow Hand Soap: Our latest discovery in hand soap is this rosemary mint combination from C.O. Bigelow. It smells good and looks great on the sink. With natural ingredients, of course.
5. Aura Cacia Revive Body Cloths: Aromatherapy on the go, or our new favorite wipes. How smart to make a ‘calm’ version? They’re alcohol-free and compostable.
6. Good Belly Straight Shot: My new favorite way to start the day! Get a daily dose of probiotics with this dairy-free, sugar-free oatmilk shot that your gut will love.
7. ClarityMD 2-Step Cleanser: Drama-free facial care that wipes out acne in just two easy steps. Cleanser + Serum = Done.
8. Butter London ShadowClutch: This natural-looking eyeshadow palette will be with you through work and play, day after day. The perfect size for your purse.0