Parmesan Ranch Spread
Yield 1 cup
This creamy ranch spread combines parmesan cheese with herbs and spices. Use as a spread or dip.
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayo or Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayo or yogurt, lemon juice, herbs and spices. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Save half of the spread to use a a salad dressing for another meal. Thin with a little buttermilk, if desired.