Pink Himalayan salt is everywhere lately and we’ve been using it in a lot of our DIY projects, from homemade salt candle diffusers to an electrolyte-balancing pink salt drink. Its high mineral count makes it a standout among salts and the negative ions it emits helps purify the air—take note, allergy sufferers!
Here are some of the many ways you can reap the benefits of Himalayan salt:
1. Dr. Teal’s Restore & Replenish Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak // If you’re a DIYer, this salt is a great base for making your own bath salts.
2. Herbivore Botanicals Calm Dead Sea Bath Salts // And if you’re not a DIYer, we love these bath salts from Herbivore Botanicals.
3. Himalayan Salt Cooking Tile // Cooking food on a salt tile doesn’t only add flavor—it also adds minerals to your food.
4. Sherpa Pink Himalayan Extra Fine Grain Salt // Use Himalayan salt in your cooking with this fine grain salt from San Francisco Salt Co.
5. Himalayan Salt Night Light // If you don’t want to invest in a salt lamp, try one of these nightlights instead.
6. Human Salt Lick // Yes, this is a thing that exists. (Just make sure no one’s looking when you use it.)
7. Salt Crystal Lamp // We couldn’t do a Himalayan salt roundup without including a salt lamp, could we? Here’s everything you need to know about buying one.
8. Love & Salt Beach Hair & Body Mist // Get that perfect beachy look with this salt spray. Bonus: it can be used on your skin too!
9. Himalayan Salt Massage Stone // Use this heart-shaped stone as an exfoliating scrub in the shower or use it for massage.
10. Himalayan Salt and Rose Bath Bomb // Can’t decide between bath salts and a bath bomb? Get them both here!
11. Grapefruit and Bergamot Himalayan Salt Soap // This scrubby soap will help you wake up in the morning with invigorating grapefruit and bergamot essential oils.
12. Oui Shave Blood Orange Himalayan Salt Body Scrub // A nice salty scrub helps prep your skin for the perfect shave.
13. Organic Fluoride-Free Tooth Powder // Salt is added to this natural tooth powder to help detox the mouth.
14. Himalayan Sea Salt Tea Light // We love the warm glow these little tea lights give off—so perfect for a relaxing soak in the tub.41