Quicker than delivery (and better for you!), these pita pizzas are fun and could not be easier to make. Add your favorite toppings for a personalized meal.
Servings: 4 pizzas
- 4 whole wheat pitas or flatbreads
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings: black olives spinach, pepperoni, veggies, fresh basil, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Have a large baking sheet ready.
- Place the pitas on the baking sheet. Top each with 1/4 cup of the marinara sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and any desired topping.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly. Let cool for a few minutes before eating.
- Serve with a green salad, if desired.